Line thickness with symbols

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Mon Aug 1 05:20:23 EDT 2005

Maarten,

have a look here:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc46/cartographic-symbols.html

Look at:

Complex symbols, especially signatur4b en signatur5b.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> "Hoeven, Maarten van der" <Maarten.van.der.Hoeven at KNMI.NL> 08/01/05 11:14am >>>
David,

Thank you for your reply. I understand what you are saying. But [:)], I
want to combine these two. I want to increase/decrease the diameter of
the circle, *AND* I want to make the line thicker.

Is this possible?

Regards,
Maarten