Error making mapscript tcl

Philip Dillon-Thiselton dibblethewrecker at JIWE.ORG
Mon Aug 1 12:35:48 EDT 2005

OK - I hurdled that little problem - mapserver-workbench then wanted
mkWidgets, i fixed that ok but now...

[mapserver-workbench] : msedit.tcl
Error in startup script: can't find package msTclObjs
    while executing
"package require msTclObjs"
    (file "/usr/bin/msedit.tcl" line 23)

I can't even find msTclObjs mentioned on teh net except for on the
mapserver related sites - what is it?

Phil