problem with tiled layer

Hunter, David - St. Louis Park, MN David.Hunter at FNF.COM
Tue Aug 2 17:16:35 EDT 2005

If I remember right, I downloaded the Win binaries from the Hobu's
Kitchen Sink site.  If it's just a matter of downloading the 4.6 version
and copying that stuff, I'll get right on it.

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Frank Warmerdam
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:11 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] problem with tiled layer

On 8/2/05, Hunter, David - St. Louis Park, MN <David.Hunter at fnf.com>
wrote:
> Should I try and upgrade to 4.6?  What would be involved, merely
copying
> the contents of the bin directory to my cgi-bin?

David,

Well, that depends on your circumstances.  Where you get your
binaries, etc.  Generally speaking the .map file and other application
components should be pretty compatible between 4.4 and 4.6 so the
main issue is replacing your binaries and support libraries with a newer
version.

Best regards,
------
warmerdam at pobox.com