Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Wed Aug 3 04:33:00 EDT 2005

did you a do a dl of the Mapscript extension before calling phpinfo? Or did you put the extension in php.ini to load by default?

Best regards,

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT 015-7512436
email: BEN at
>>> "vincent.dacol" <vincent.dacol at LAPOSTE.NET> 08/03/05 10:30 AM >>>
Hello everyone,

I have a little strange probleme.
I want to use phpmapscript.dll in my php installation. I have
put the dll in the correct folder (ext) and my php.ini is
correctly configured.

But when I make a phpinfo(), phpmapscript doesn't appeart on
the screen.

Anybody have had this problem? And how is it possible to
active this extention?

I only want to use this extention, not mapserver cgi.

Have a nice day,

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : ;