Mapscript Zooming

Douglass Davis douglass_davis at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Aug 3 06:36:33 EDT 2005

I'm trying to understand your question.  If you zoom, that means the
extent will be reduced, as far as I know.  It seems that's what zooming is.

Maybe what you want to do is increase the size of the image, instead of
zooming?