SRS in OGC Viewer ok, but not in Mapbender!?

Leopold Schefcik (MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT) leopold.schefcik at MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT
Mon Aug 8 07:58:31 EDT 2005

hi list,

1st problem:
I have a GetCapability Request for my map project with one single layer:

GetCapabilies Request:
http://213.47.127.15:8081/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?MAP=/ms4w/apps/maplab-2.2\tuto
rial/gewaesser.map&SERVICE=wms&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
-----------------------------------

In the wms viewer http://www.wmsviewer.com/main.asp
there are two layers (one is the right layer, and one has the name of the
map. What's that!?!?!?

2nd problem:

in Mapbender I have the message: "msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): Invalid SRS given
: SRS must be valid for all requested layers.
(Mapbender-GUI:
http://213.47.127.15:8081/mapbender/frames/index.php?&gui_id=_PGO_)

I have 3 times an EPSG in my map-code:
	A. at Map/Web/Metadata -> EPSG:4326
	B. at Map/Prokection -> EPSG:31287
	C. at Map/Layer/Metadata -> EPSG:4326

ist this right???

With this A/B/C configuration I have no Error message in the OGC WMS Viewer
but in Mapbender.
If I make all to 31287, I have an error message in the OGC WMS Viewer.

can anybody help me please?!?
Leopold

PS: The map and capability file is in the attachement.