WMS, GetFeatureInfo, querymap, GML

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Aug 8 13:15:32 EDT 2005

Hi,

with respect to only getting the coordinates, use the following in your
METADATA section:

"gml_include_items" "all"

Querymap in WMS could be accomplished using an SLD WMS request to
Mapserver, specifying a filter to determine which features will be
highlighted.

Best regards,
Bart