label readability

Lluís Garcia i Mestres lluisgm at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 9 12:24:59 EDT 2005

Hi David,
 I've tried many times with the shadowsize without success. I want to get a
something like the shadow but around all the letter and not just an offset
part. It could be something like two labels, one with size 2 and the other
with 4, then I will get what I'm looking for ;)

--
Lluís Garcia i Mestres,

lluisgm at gmail.com
lluisgm at hotmail.com