Mapserver Setup Problems, Any Suggestions?

Trevor Penney Trevor.Penney at NOVAGEOMATICS.COM
Tue Aug 9 23:03:37 EDT 2005

I would also like to have the PHP/Mapscript as well. I am hoping to do some
development with CartoWeb.

> You should still be able to use FGS even if you don't use their bundled
> apache.  But you will need to do a bit of additional work to setup your
> apache so that it can use the FGS stuff.  Mostly adding the FGS lib
> directory to LD_LIBRARY_PATH in apache.conf, and likely some php
> magic.

To do this would the best method be to install all of the seperate FGS Modules
or would you install the full FGS and then move it to LD_LIBRARY_PATH in
apache.conf? What else would need to be done, what sort of PHP magic?

Thanks for any input.

Trevor Penney