Reduce Detail on Maps?

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Wed Aug 10 02:51:29 EDT 2005

I remember Steve talking about feature thinning in Mapserver at the MUM2.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl
>>> Abe Gillespie <abe.gillespie at GMAIL.COM> 08/09/05 23:31 PM >>>
I assumed Kyle was looking for a way to antialias the jaggedness of the lines.

-Abe