4 million sounding data

Ken Tanaka Ken.Tanaka at NOAA.GOV
Wed Aug 10 13:54:00 EDT 2005

I would think that many points are too much to be of use to a user. How
about
* a filter to limit points to a more reasonable number by
space/time/attribute or measurement range
* a derived image showing data distribution
* a derived dataset that computes a useful summary (like an average)
that contains fewer points.

-Ken

--
= Enterprise Data Services Division ===============
| CIRES, National Geophysical Data Center / NOAA  |