Message to Remy Baud

Carlos Eduardo Sibaja Salazar carloseduardo at COSTARRICENSE.CR
Thu Aug 11 10:45:37 EDT 2005

Hi Remy. I hope that you remember me.
You sent me some example code of how to add a print option in my mapserver
application some time ago.

I need a little extra help about it and I could never communicate with you
again.

You sent me "printmap.php" and some code to add in my "xxx.inc.php" file.
I added a print button in my application that opens the printmap.php file,
and the code in the other file was added in my xxx.inc.php file.
But when i click the 'Imprimer' button in the new window nothing happend.

I found the error using the java console in mozilla firefox. This is the
error: "frm.elements.print_map has no properties".

This mistake happends in this line: "frm.elements.print_map.value = true"
into the carto_print function.

Thanks and i hope that you can help again. I'll be waiting for your
response.

Carlos