problem with php mapscript layerobj functions

tim tibben at OCF.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Aug 11 13:26:48 EDT 2005

Hi Tom

I have a MapServer installation using php-mapscript on Fedora Core 3 and
Fedora Core 4 and both work fine. The Core 3 is on a Toshiba Laptop (pretty
cheap-o computer) and the Core 4 is on a Dell Server.

perhaps it is a hardware issue . . .

tim
Tim Norris

p.s. say hi to Tom and Rankin for me . . .