DWithin Filter

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Fri Aug 12 10:13:58 EDT 2005

Which Mapserver version are you using?

There was a bug with the TOLERANCEUNITS not being set. As a workaround you can try to set TOLERANCEUNITS METERS on your LAYER.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Miguel Gonçalves <mgoncalves at DSI.UMINHO.PT> 08/12/05 04:11pm >>>
I am using the WFS DWithin filter to get all the cities in a range of
1000 meters from a point
using the following request;

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?MAP=../mymap.map&SERVICE=wfs&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=getFeature&TYPENAME=cities&Filter=
<Filter>
    <DWithin>
        <gml:Point>
        <gml:coordinates>-8.418000,41.539600</gml:coordinates>
        </gml:Point>
        <Distance units='m'>1000</Distance>
    </DWithin>
</Filter>

In the results that I obtain the distance of the cities from the point
is not being accurate.
I believe I am having problems with the units.
Can somebody help me to correct my request?
Beste regards.
Miguel