postgis or windows bug?

Ana Rosa Trancoso ana.rosa.maretec at IST.UTL.PT
Sun Aug 14 11:53:29 EDT 2005

Dear all,

I am upgrading an old mapserver application to query a postgres database. I
am using mapserv 4.4.1 (latest version) and would appreciate some guidance
with these 2 errors:

- sometimes the point layer doesn't appear in the map image, although it is
in the legend.

- when the points appear, I get a IE error saying "the memory can not be
read" along with some error codes (0xf456..) when I do zoom.

I tried 3 computers running with windows, but they all do the same.

Another thing that bugs me is that I have 2 old versions of mapserver (3.6.1
and 4.0.1) and their exes have 2-3 MB. The mapserver 4.4.1 exe only has
36kb! Why?

Thank you for the attention!

Rosa