postgis or windows bug?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sun Aug 14 15:25:10 EDT 2005

Hi,

First of all, always try the latest version for this kind of
functionality, so try Mapserver 4.6 from:

http://www.maptools.org/dl/mapserver-4.6.0-win32-php4.3.11.zip

The mapserv.exe you mention is smaller since it depends on libmap.dll.
There are 2 ways to build Mapserver, include everything in the exe or
build a libmap.dll and a mapserv.exe.

Best regards,
Bart