SRS Error in Mapbender

Gail Gail.Millin at MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Tue Aug 16 08:40:03 EDT 2005

Hi Leopold,

I have had a look at your MapBender website and the viewer appears to be
configured to EPSG 31467. However in you natura2000_epsg.map file the init
is set to epsg 321287.

PROJECTION
    "init=epsg:31287"
  END

If you change this as below to epsg 31467 I think the wms will work.

PROJECTION
    "init=epsg:31467"
  END

Also in your mapserv.dat file there is an error message

<!-- WARNING: Mandatory metadata '..._title' was missing in this context.
-->
You need to add your wms_title metadata this may also be causing some
problems.

Give that a try and let me know if it works otherwise I have one more
suggestion I could make.

Gail