mapscript set connectiontype

Eric Bridger eric at GOMOOS.ORG
Wed Aug 17 08:51:43 EDT 2005

Try using:

$objLayer->set('conectiontype', MS_OGR);

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 07:49, robert fritz wrote:

Hello,

i try to set the "connectiontype" property of one layer using mapscript
php

$objLayer->set('connectiontype','OGR');

$objLayer->set('connection',$oldData);

$objLayer->set('data',$strNewData);

The "connection" and "data" properties were set but the "connectiontype"
property is not. The layer is not drawn, but I do not get any error
message. I saved the dynamically changed map-file and  there is no
property "connectiontype" in the layer-definition.

If I try to set the property in this way

$objLayer->set('connectiontype', 0);

the layer is not drawn, but if I take this

$objLayer->set('connectiontype', 1);

I get a PHP Warning PHP Warning:

[MapServer Error]: msDrawMap(): Failed to draw layer named 'FS'.

So, what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks, Robert

Freunde gleichzeitig schicken:
http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021179