Pseudo Production Environment

Adam Hill adam.hill at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 17 09:35:00 EDT 2005

OK I'll bite. Point us to some code that shows us how to redirect
output from an EXE to the request from the server.

Is this going to be something we have to write specifically for
mapserver or has someone written a wrapper that turns any EXE with
stdout into a CG for IIS? (like SRVANY for Windows Services)

I have been wondering how to do this as well.

adam hill
Thregecy inc.