Two MapServer websites?

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Thu Aug 18 05:42:10 EDT 2005

Hi Norbert,

the latest one is the ms.gis.umn.edu site. It is Plone based, so that users will be able to add content or add comments.

The old mapserver.gis.umn.edu site will be phased out AFAIK, but I don't know if the new one will take over the mapserver.gis.umn.edu URL in the end (I guess so).

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> listuser HH <listuser at HERZSYS.DE> 08/18/05 11:39am >>>
Hi all,

I'm a bit confused about the current mapserver websites.

There is:
    1. http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu
    2. http://ms.gis.umn.edu

Do I see this right?