New Mapserver User

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Thu Aug 18 06:46:05 EDT 2005

Which IIS version?

You have to set permission for scripts and executables in the IIS Manager.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Paul Shapley <p.shapley at FSMAIL.NET> 08/18/05 12:08pm >>>
I'm new to Mapserver and i'm trying to get the demo to work. When i 'initialize' the demo_init.html file the Mapserv.exe attempts to download to my pc. The supporting documentation explains this is due to an IIS 'permissions' problem. Can anyone explain what i need to do to get it working.
Many thanks,

Paul Shapley