Help please

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 19 01:28:36 EDT 2005

Hi Moran, I didn't forget. I thought that is nothing wrong with the _javascript file since the images are loaded with a simple HTML file. The images aren't loaded when I launch them from the same HTML file, but this time as a template. I tried to load images insight and outside the mapserver FORM but I have the same results. I will send you in the next 2 hours the code
Do you have a working example?
I will really appreciate

William

Moran Ben-David <moran at PLACE-BASE.COM> wrote:
#message v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}#message o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}#message w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}#message .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Sounds like out of frustration you forgot to attach the entire _javascript/html file?

Moran