gmap75 demo - query problem

Jan Möhle jmoehle at WEB.DE
Sun Aug 21 07:52:52 EDT 2005

Hi all,

i have a problem with the gmap75-demo. I`m using the original files, i
only changed the map-file for displaying my data. Everything works fine,
but when i`m zooming in and then query a point i get all the results,
but after the refresh of the site my map-image is showing the full
extent and doesn`t keep the extent from the former zooming. Does sombody
has a hint for solving that kind of problem? When i switch to the origin
map-file (gmap75.map) everything works fine.

thanks

Jan