phpmapscript - examples on queries

Sergio Lopez sergiodlopez at YAHOO.COM
Sun Aug 21 17:36:57 EDT 2005

I´m new to mapserver, and i´m trying to figure out something as simple as
making a simple query, using a click on the map and showing some layers
attributes, but I couldn´t find some simple example in phpmapscript on how
to do this.
I´ve managed to view the map, make zoom in and out and pan, get the click
point in image and geographic coordinates, etc, but I couldn´t solve how
to identify the feature I clicked on, and how to view its attributes.
Can anyone help me guiding me to some examples?
Thanks in advance.

Sergio.