Filter layer with MS/SQL based attribute ?

Lars V. Nielsen (Hvenegaard) LVN at HVENEGAARD.DK
Tue Aug 23 07:43:10 EDT 2005

I have an OGR based polygon table with just a numeric ID attached. I'm
displaying this in the map, it's working fine.

A non-geographical table in MS/SQL has a table with this ID as key, and an
attribute to tell whether the entry is active or not (null if active).

I've tried to use a JOIN and a FILTER in my layer to implement the
filtering, but I'm somehow not getting it right. And the docs are rather
scarce on examples.

Can anyone give a fast rundown on how to do this ?

Is JOIN+FILTER even the way to accomplish this ?

I have looked at past posts on the list, but I've failed to apply them to my
case :-(

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Lars V. Nielsen