Need help in installing and configuring mapserver for oracle support

Aniruddha S. Khadkikar as.khadkikar at NCL.RES.IN
Wed Aug 24 00:34:51 EDT 2005

Hi all.
I am new to the installation of Mapserver with Oracle Spatial support. I
have downloaded the Oracle related binaries (for Oracle 9.2). Could
anyone please give me a guide to configuring and installing Mapserver? I
want to document the process step by step and create a guide for future
reference.
Thanks
Aniruddha