msautotest/regression testing question

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Wed Aug 24 08:38:34 EDT 2005

Hi,

I suppose this question is mostly intended to Frank but maybe someone
else can answer too.

I would like how this thing is working and can it be used (at least
partially) to help me implement some kind of benchmarking that would
simulate a number of simultaneous visitors doing the map actions
(zooming, panning, activating/deactivating layers, querying, etc.).

This would help me decide on hardware requirements and especially the
Internet bandwidth that I need to lease form my ISP.

thanks very much

regards

dejan