print option

Carlos Eduardo Sibaja Salazar carloseduardo at COSTARRICENSE.CR
Thu Aug 25 10:52:29 EDT 2005

Thanks to everyone for your help about the print option.
I'm using the example sent by Piero Cavalieri. It works fine but i have a
problem with the library pdflib, because when i print a map, a message
showing this "www.pdflib.com" is printed over the map crossing the page.

I found this explanation in www.pdflib.com:
"PDFlib, PDFlib+PDI, and PPS are distributed as one single binary package
which is fully functional, but displays a demo stamp across all generated
pages unless a valid license key is applied."

I'm not sure if i have to buy the license key or there are some free
options.

Please tell me what i have to do.?