print option

Piero Cavalieri piero.cavalieri at HEIDI.IT
Thu Aug 25 11:22:35 EDT 2005

PdfLib isn't free. You have to buy a license if you want to remove the
banner. There should be also a Lite version, which as some limitations
respect full version (no .NET bindings for example). This version is free
under certain circustances (and don't have the banner).
If you can't use pdflib, in php manual, when talking about pdf, there
are links to other free pdflib libraries (of course you will have to
rewrite code from scratch). I think you could try them too, and then decide
what's the best option for you.

Cheers
  Piero