Making a WMS layer queryable

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 25 11:39:58 EDT 2005

Hi Bart-

I added DUMP TRUE to the map file. I do get some sort of result for that
layer:

*Bluff Profiles*

Feature:

Bluff_Profile_feature

but it isn't the result I'm looking for - it doesn't seem to be accessing
the attribute table at all. Do I need to add something else, perhaps to the
Layer Metadata? I guess I'm wondering how MapServer knows that
GetFeatureInfo is being requested.

Perhaps this is also a Chameleon issue? (I am also looking into WFS to see
if that might be a practical route.)

I really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Jennifer Zeisloft
UW Sea Grant