Donut Symbol.

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Thu Aug 25 17:39:06 EDT 2005

Does anyone know of a good way to make a donut symbol.

I need to be able to resize a symbol that is basically a donut.  Where
the donut part is semi-opaque, and the center is open.  It's basically a
min/max distance from a point overlay.  I have the dynamic handing off
of the sizing handled already, but haven't figured out a good way to
make a filled donut symbol.

I did mange to make a stacked symbol, but I would really like to have
the center no be filled in, only the area between the MIN/MAX distance
from the point picked.

Thanks

bobb