3 little Questions

Leopold Schefcik (MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT) leopold.schefcik at MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT
Tue Aug 30 06:10:11 EDT 2005

Hi list,

Question 1 (of 3):
maybe a simple question: How in general can I change the width of a
line(vectordata)?

Maybe not with 'SIZE' because regardless of which SIZE 1 or SIZE 50 or SIZE
100 there is allways a fine line.

CLASS
      NAME "XC_Rivers"
      STYLE
        SYMBOL 0
        COLOR 72 0 254
        SIZE 100
        MINSIZE 1
        MAXSIZE 100
      END
    END

---------------------------------------
Question 2 (of 3):
I'd like to show a layer (polygones) with the population density in 5 clases
(in different colors).

I made the map file like in centrope_wms_bevdichte_2.map in the attachement
is shown. e.g. with this:

CLASS							# Low Density
			MAXSCALE 120000
			MINSCALE 500
			EXPRESSION ([Bev_class]=1)  #if it is a string ('[FIELD]'='value')
			SYMBOL 1
			COLOR 248 147 147
			SIZE 1
		END

		CLASS							# High Density
			MAXSCALE 120000
			MINSCALE 500
			EXPRESSION ([Bev_class]=2)
			SYMBOL 1
			COLOR 249 36 36
			SIZE 1
		END

But I only get this message:
	msDrawMap():Failed to draw layer named `Bev_Density'.

Someone has an idea about this?

Question 3 (of 3):
I have a satellite tif for my background. It is in color. But in my client
it is only shown in black and white.

Do I have to change some command line here?
(map file for satellite picture is also in attachement:
centrope_wms_sat.map)

Thanks a lot for everybody, who is trying to help me here a little bit.

Best regards,
Leopold