WFS and Oracle

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Tue Aug 30 13:05:31 EDT 2005

Hi Hubb,
    Since friday I worked in the maporaclespatial.c and found some
problems: possible segmentation faults with handlers, memory errors (as
Silke reported); and I updated it for a better multi-thread support.
    Now I'm testing the code with the updates, and after this I will
commit the code in the cvs branch.
    I believe that you can use the Hobu bin without problems.
    Thanks again.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR