oracle x mapserver

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Tue Aug 30 13:42:32 EDT 2005

Hi Davi,
    You can do this using Mapscript, creating features on the fly.
    Here we did this using PHP to query the points (X and Y) in database
and used Mapscript to create features from these points.
    Thanks.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR