Mapserver and Oracle Forms

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Tue Aug 30 15:14:40 EDT 2005

All,

General question about using MapServer (CGI) with Oracle Forms.   Anyone
else done any work with this?

Specifically We're building a point Editor, moving the point and
changing the Point attribute info.   What I'm looking for is clues to
adding in the CGI parameters to the Oracle Forms output and handling the
persistance between views.

I've always done my own CGI app's directly against Oracle, this is a new
venture for me.  The Attribute data is already acessible from the Oracle
Forms interface, we would like to add in a Spatial aspect to the Web
Interface.

Thanks for any info.

bobb