Installation Problem

Xin crazygecko at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 31 04:35:04 EDT 2005

Hi Philippe,

What problems are you having exactly? More details about your system and
whatever error messages are produced will enable people to help you more.
Here's a couple of things I've found.

Go to <> and do a search for mapserver. The
latest version found is 4.2, slightly outdated but good to play around with.

Also there's if you
fancy compiling it yourself.

Hope these helps.