mapserver use of epsg

Don Isgitt djisgitt at SOUNDENERGY.COM
Wed Aug 31 11:35:27 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to use the mapserver Flash Maps extension, and have managed
to compile and link everything (I think.). But when running the demo, i
get the following error:

msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

which I assume is because it cannot find the projection data. I have
proj-4.4.9.  Where does the epsg file belong?  The projection that the
map file is asking for is in the epsg file. I wandered through  the
mapserver reference manual, and several other documents, but could not
find the answer. Just to try something, I put a copy in the directory
with the map file, but no joy. Perhaps some environment variable?

Thank you for any help.

Don