mapserver use of epsg

Piero Cavalieri piero.cavalieri at HEIDI.IT
Wed Aug 31 11:48:00 EDT 2005

On Win, I have env variable:
PROJ_LIB  C:\proj\nad
and proj is in C: (C:\proj\)

P.

Don Isgitt ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use the mapserver Flash Maps extension, and have managed to
compile and link everything (I think.). But when running the demo, i get the
following error:

> msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2
>
> which I assume is because it cannot find the projection data. I have
proj-4.4.9.  Where does the epsg file belong?  The projection that the map
file is asking for is in the epsg file. I wandered through  the mapserver
reference manual, and several other documents, but could not find the
answer. Just to try something, I put a copy in the directory with the map
file, but no joy. Perhaps some environment variable?