4.6.1 Perl Mapscript compile warning freeBSD

Wed Aug 31 15:50:17 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Compiling ms 4.6.1 Perl mapscript on freeBSD reports

mapscript_wrap.c: In function `SWIG_Perl_ConvertPtr':
mapscript_wrap.c:515: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different
size

I have no idea if this a problem or not. Guess I will find out if it
crashes while running, but I'm not sure even what to test.

./configure --without-wms --with-postgis=yes --without-tiff
--without-eppl --with-gd=/usr/local
--with-freetype=/usr/local/bin/freetype-config --with-png=/usr/local
--with-libiconv=/usr/local --with-proj=/usr/local

-Steve