WMS / PNG Problem?

Chau,Philip [PYR] Philip.Chau at EC.GC.CA
Wed Aug 31 17:21:43 EDT 2005

All of my local data is displayed without a hitch, however when I start to add WMS data I get this error:

msHTTPExecuteRequests(): HTTP request error. Can't open output file c:\temp\ms_tmp\Ķ1.img.tmp.

--

Occassionally when I try just to display JUST the mode=map it will "occassionally" display correctly, however, most of the time I get the below error.

msDrawMap(): WMS connection error. Failed to draw WMS layer named 'bathymetry'. This most likely happened because the remote WMS server returned an invalid image, and XML exception or another unexpected result in response to the GetMap request. Also check and make sure that the layer's connection URL is valid.
msDrawRaster(): Image handling error. Unrecognized or unsupported image format
drawEPP(): Image handling error. EPPL7 support is not available.

Any help?

Cheers,
Phil

Philip Chau, PMP
Aquatic and Atmospheric Sciences Division
Environmental Conservation Branch
Environment Canada
201-401 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 3S5