FW: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] epiphany about the idea of the Foundation

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Thu Dec 1 05:06:19 EST 2005

Hey, John,

I meant to send that to the list, not just to you.  You can say its
poisoned but look back to your posts and you'll see that you've really
not added anything to the discussion.  I'm just pointing it out.

-Perry