Foundation ... what's about: RELAX!

david techer davidtecher at YAHOO.FR
Thu Dec 1 06:28:59 EST 2005

RIGHT ABOUT RELAX...!

TIRED TO  READ my mails:

Take a coffe, a cigarette...then times to take a capture screen from my
computer.

http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/Capture.png

Beautyfull...isn't it ? ;-)

As Flavio said, what about to see what happens in the next months?...

--david;
Jean David TECHER
e-mail: davidtecher(at)yahoo(dot)fr
site: http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/