help with loadSetArea, please

Gary Watry watry at COAPS.FSU.EDU
Thu Dec 1 08:15:35 EST 2005

Hi

Here is where I am at

I am trying to get it to zoom to a location picked from a drop down menu

Drop down code

 	<Font Face="arial", Helvetica, sans-serif" SIZE="2">
 	<Select Name="ViewRegion" on Change="loadSetArea()">
  	<option>Coastal Regions</option>
  	<option>------------------------</option>
  	<option value="-88.84 31.29 -86.63 29.42">Alabama - Coastal</option>
  	</select></font>

javascript code

	function loadSetArea(minX,minY,maxX,maxY)
	{
	newExtent = minX + " " + minY + " " + maxX + " " + maxY;
	document.Mapserv.imgext.value = newExtent;
	document.Mapserv.zoomdir[1].checked = true;
	document.Mapserv.submit();
	return;
	)

when I click on 'Alabama - Coastal' , it tells me done and nothing happens

Gary L. Watry

GIS Coordinator
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies
FSU / COAPS
Johnson Building, RM 215
2035 East Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-2840