MapServer Enterprise

Mike Davis mike.and.kerry at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 2 18:35:32 EST 2005

On behalf of no one but myself, thank you for being as gracious as you have
been over the last few days.  I have the upmost respect for Autodesk and
really do appreciate the spirit behind what you are trying to do.

I, for one, hope to see a very productive and open discussion on the
formation of a foundation and naming structure.  Despite occasional strong
words, healthy debate really is what makes democratic systems work.

Please don't interpret a two day email storm as a lack of appreciation or
respect for your efforts.  Autodesk's overture is in many ways a catalyst
for many tough decisions that have been facing the Mapserver community for
some time now.

-Mike