Compilation issues with gd.h on Linux 64bit

Fx Gamoy fx.gamoy at GEOMATIKA.FR
Mon Dec 5 06:38:42 EST 2005

Hello Xin, and everybody..

I ve got the same issue on my gentoo amd64 linux box when i try to compil
mapserver with gdal (and ecw capabilities)

everything is good when i build gdal
but mapserver can't see my libnCSECW.so in /usr/lib

Any advice is welome too
:-)
fx