QueryMap application problem

Taka Wong taka_www at SINAMAN.COM
Thu Dec 8 06:53:30 EST 2005

Hi,

I am developing a web base application where we can see a building layer on
the screen (Image is generated by WMS). User can click on the these
buildings to see its information. Ok, I found an example (mapserver_demos)
which performing these functions and working fine. Now, Base on this demo I
have customized into my application.

However, I have faced some problem. Suppose I have selected a particular
building, it should be highlighted, this image I can found in "tmp" folder,
but it does not replaced the original one. How can I do that?

I have tried to hard code replace the original image. But the next problem
is. Once I use some map function like zooming, moving. The image cannot be
used anymore.

Does anybody implemented these application before? Can you give me some
advice?

Thank you very much
Taka Wong