postgis layer - query fail

Fri Dec 9 12:52:23 EST 2005

Hi Ed: Sounds like the layer is queryable. What sort of a tolerance do you have
defined for the layer in question?

Steve

>>> Edward Nuttall <ewnuttall at QINETIQ.COM> 12/09/05 6:00 AM >>>
Dear list

I am getting the following response to a map query when I click on one of
the points in a postgis layer. It seems that MapServer recognises that I
have clicked on a point, because if I miss I get the
standard "msQueryByPoint(): Search returned no results. No matching record
(s) found" message, it just doesn't seem to be using the template when I do
hit the points.

any help much appreciated

Ed

<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>MapServer Message</TITLE></HEAD>
<!-- MapServer version 4.6.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=EPPL7
INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE -->
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
</BODY></HTML>