PostGIS error on 4.8b2

Paul Ramsey pramsey at REFRACTIONS.NET
Sat Dec 10 15:33:29 EST 2005

Well, the error is unhelpful, and I am not sure why your data
statement is failing. It is functionally equivalent to

DATA "wkb_geometry FROM my_funky_table USING UNIQUE ogc_fid USING
SRID=26910"

So I don't know why you are nesting the SQL in this case.  Still it
should work.  Turn on statement logging in postgresql and see if
anything is making it to the database at all.