brightness of TIFF or IMG

Alaric S. Haag haag at ESL.LSU.EDU
Mon Dec 12 14:04:06 EST 2005

Carola,

(Hello from across campus! :) )

I'm pretty new to mapserver, so take this with a grain of salt... but I
think it has to do with colormap scaling (vis-a-vis the data range values)
Try adding:

   PROCESSING "SCALE=<min>,<max>"

to the LAYER definition and play around with the vaules to see if the
rendition improves.

--
Kind regards,
Alaric

[ Alaric S. Haag, Computer Manager                mailto:haag at lsu.edu ]
[ Coastal Studies Institute - Earth Scan Lab    Voice: (225) 578-6438 ]
[ Louisiana State University                      FAX: (225) 578-2520 ]
[ Baton Rouge, LA 70803                        http://www.esl.lsu.edu ]