Querying and labeling a WFS layer in Ma pserver WFS client

frequens frequens at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 12 21:24:33 EST 2005

In the meantime I switched to the CVS Mapserver 4.8

The queries (whatever type) on WFS layer now execute successfully and
querymap returns hilighted single or multiple features.

The last problem I have is how to get grip on the id of the feature.

in php-mapscript something like this works:

$theresult = $resultlayer ->getResult(0)->{shapeindex};

On the WFS layer however this returns the sequential number/order of
the feature as written in the .gml.

This is likely not supported yet as it looks (Bug 1413)...

Still, any hints?

BR

frequens